Sunday, December 21, 2008

5th Grade Play







I can not believe I have a fifth grader, I can remember being in fifth grade and loving my teacher Mr. Harris, and doing a report on the Minute Men. But, back to Syd... this year has been a great learning year for Sydney, she is earning her academic of learning degrees, and she got to be in her first play. They did a play on Benjiman Franklin, and Sydney was in the choir and got to play the "Gout", yep that is the disease. At first Jon and I were wondering what the heck, but then she brought home her part and she had about 5 good lines to learn and in the discription it said that Gout was to be played by a dramatic, pretty little girl so with that said it totally describes our Sydney Jo. But she did great, and we even had a few parents come up to us after telling us how good she did. I know I am the mom, but Syd is again a natural.

No comments: